Your car smooth and perfumed
When it comes to cars, interior cleaning demands more effort and time than an exterior hand wash. The main reason for this is that a dirty cabin not only smells bad but can also compromise the overall functioning of the car itself.
Did you know that a dirty car interior could do all of the following? Spread allergens, causes switches to fail, obscure the view of a driver and more.
The standard process of cleaning the interior of a car include:
- Vacuuming: done on seats, headliners, rear cargo area, trunk, and shelf. For difficult areas, an air compressor can be used.
- Brushing and steam cleaning: it’s done to clean carpets and mats in order to remove stains and blemishes. Later, carpets must be left to dry to avoid mildew.
- Glass cleaning: as the name says, products are used to ensure that the glass remains without dirt so the driver’s view isn’t blocked.
- Leather trimming: products are used to clean all leather parts to make it clean and smooth again.
- Re-vacuuming and wiping: it’s about the removal of any dirt left in the interior.
- Perfuming: the final is step is delivering the car with a great deodorant to give the car a good scent.
Besides interior cleaning, we also provide many a la carte services such as:
- Headlight Restoration
- Leather Treatment
- Bumper Magic
- Engine Cleaning
- Wheel Bling
- Clay Bar Treatment
- Premium Leather Protection
- Fabric Upholstery Protection
- Paint Protection
You can check all of our services and packages here: